Social Worker - West Midlands - Flexible Working
NonStop Care are currently working with an authority in the West Midlands, near Birmingham, to bring in a experienced Social Worker.
This authority affords its staff flexibility around working practices, as long as you get the work done there is the opportunity to work from home on days.
Interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available, if you're looking at the moment this could be ideal.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 2 Years Post Qualifying Experience, NQSW's will not be considered.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preperation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Engineer
- Automotive Technical Support - OEM - Frankfurt
- Sales Executive - Composites
- Territory Sales Manager – Specialise in a Niche
- Vente - Arômes / Ingrédients alimentaire? Contactez-moi!
- Senior Project Manager - Defence
- Reg Affairs- English speaking role in Germany
- Associate Product Manager – Career Development
- Metrology/CMM Engineer
- Travel the Field - Product Manager
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - LA - London
- Part-Time Year 1 Teacher Vacancy – January Start
- R&D in Kosmetik - werden Sie Teil eines weltweiten Erfolges
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview this week!
- Clinical Study Manager – Zug - Expanding Company
- Submission Planner Lead –Cross-Functional- Belgium
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- New facilities!
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- Registered Manager–Hertfordshire–Supportive Team
- Social Worker-Front Line-Permanent