Freelance Statistician - Global pharma - Homebased
My client is an international pharmaceutical company with offices in UK, Germany and Switzerland that are currently searching for a new Freelance Statistician to join there developing team.
This position will be for an initial 6 month contract and has the ability to be fully homebased.
This opportunity is a remote working position which will allow you to work across Europe.
If you would rather an element of office working then don't despair, there is still an open opportunity for you to work in the office for as many days as you would like.
This post will be working with several senior members of the statistical team.
This is a fantastic flexible working position that is extremely rare to see as it is created to be worked around your own plans and personal situation.
Imagine having the stability of work and the ability of a contract and yet the flexibility to have your own structured working hours.
To be considered for this position you must have at least 8 years experience as a Statistician in the pharmaceutical industry.
For more information contact Peter Byrne immediately on 0041 43 508 0817 or email him to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!