Business Development Manager - Safe Guarding - E-Learning
Our client is a rapidly growing company within the E-Learning industry.
They are currently looking for 4 Business Development Executives/Managers to join their team.
In this role you will work closely with the Lead Manager / Divisional Director on new business strategy and development from identifying new market areas to drawing up and executing plans to exploit new market areas and products to generate significant new business sales.
They develop and design their LSM in house giving you a better understanding of the product making it easier to sell, giving you a high chance of hitting that commission.
They have a growing reputation within the Business Education and Health and Social sector and have over 2 million registered online learners.
- Sales and new business development experience (at least 2 years)
- Experience of writing winning proposals, quotes and tender documents
- Customer relationship building
- Background and experience in consultative sales selling
- Demonstrated ability and experience in meeting new business sales targets
- New Business Lead Generation
- New Business Sales Meetings / Presentations
- Quotes and Proposals
- Closing Sales
- Managing Effective Account Manager Handover
- Client Management, Tracking and Reporting
You will be required to work flexibly, in a dynamic environment.
This position requires extensive travel and staying away from home on a regular basis.
A full driving license and access to a car for work is an essential requirement of this position.
If this is a position you are interested in get in touch with me today.
You can contact me on +44 (0) 20 7940 4590 or alternatively email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Medical Affairs - New product! -South East
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester