QSW - LAC - Telephone Interviews
A client in the South East of England is looking for a skilled social worker to join their LAC team immediately.
There are numerous benefits on offer to ensure that the best applicants choose this position that include:
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- The opportunity of the contract to become a rolling contract offering job security.
- An introductory period lasting one week so that you're able to learn the ropes before being dropped in the deep end.
- Flexinble working practices.
- Telephone interviews.
Successful applicants will have had two years post qualifying experience, some of this in a LAC or CIN Team.
You must also be HCPC registered and a car and full licence is desirable.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstop-care.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Technical Manager – Industrial Coatings Range
- Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Head of RA leading UK wide projects
- In-Plant Technician - Market Leading Inks
- Acoustic Manager: Niche Role w/ Building Acoustics
- Social Worker-LAC-£35 per hour
- Senior Account Director - Patient Support Programs
- Social Worker-Children-Interview Immediately
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Work with Orthopaedic products as a Packaging Engineer– 75K+ CH
- Year 1 Teacher - Try Before Committing