2 KAM for North-East or South-West of Germany
A successful company that is focusing on specialty pharma is looking for two KAM to cover across North-East and South-West of Germany.
With a long and proven history in cardiology the company continues to increase the product portfolio and need to add more in the antibiotic area.
This new antibiotic product is a totally unique opportunity for a KAM person with proven sales records to take it into the market and own it in the future.
The market has never seen anything like this before and that means you will be promoting to hospitals and clinics across Germany.
Eventually the market will know you as the contact person which will allow you to increase your market with a well established network of contacts across the industry.
The company have received awards for the deep devotion in taking the industry forward by discovering new products to help people increase the quality of life by staying healthy.
If you're looking for success and working with a product that can make a difference in people's life, a product that has potential to grow unlimited because of the unique features.
Look no further this company offers you good salary and will reward you for the work with benefit package.
We will also offer you a long term commitment for you to plan your future.
Let us be part of your future and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 228 882 312.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of relevant selling experience
- Pharma referent qualification or life science degree
- Hospitals sales
- Antibiotics experience
- German fluent/native
This KAM position is not for you? If you know someone that could be more suited then NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate that will be successfully placed.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More information can be answered by Henry Rosefield on +420 228 882 312 and also regarding other KAM positions in Pharmaceuticals available in Germany.
To apply or send referrals use email@example.com and please attach a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document.
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately and interviewed as soon as possible.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!