CORPORATE RECEPTIONISTS FOR IMMEDIATE START!
people2people work closely with a lot if Sydney's top law firms.
We are looking for Corporate Receptionists to join our team to help support these firms.
In this role, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining meeting rooms and board rooms
- Making travel arrangements
- Answering phone calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Making tea and coffee
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
- General administrative duties
- Ordering flowers
The ideal candidates for this role will be comfortable acting as the first point of contact for these prestigious firms.
You must also be able to communicate effectively and professionally across all levels of the firms.
In addition to this, they must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven corporate reception experience, ideally from a law firm, although this is not essential
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- A confident, personable and approachable personality
- Corporate presentation and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A willingness to go above and beyond
To apply please click apply or call Shaun at people2people on 02 8270 9778.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Spare Parts Officer
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation