Sales and Logistics Coordinator
about the client
This iconic Australian beach brand provide innovative products to a broad range of customers of all ages and are the undisputed market leader in their field.
Synonymous with sun, surf and sand, these guys pride themselves on creating fun quality products that promote healthy outdoor activities for all ages.
about the role
Reporting to the Product Program Manager, this varied role will see you acting as the first point of contact for customers, responding to customer enquiries, requests, placement of orders and updates along with invoicing, dispatch and administrative responsibilities.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage incoming enquiries
- Assist guests and visitors
- Manage the sales order invoicing process
- Raise sales orders and generate invoices
- Monitor sales order and dispatch process
- Maintain and update client information
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Manage complaints in a timely manner whilst resolving issues
- Process adjustments and credits
- Coordinate and manage outbound freight
- Update internal systems and file documentation
- Record management
- Receive and process non-warehouse deliveries
- Provide support to internal Managers as required
A confident communicator, with the ability to drive communication across the board, you possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
With a thorough understanding of sales order administration, invoicing and dispatch, you are a team player with a high level of initiative and strong organisational abilities.
Flexible and adaptable, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a varied role where you can use your strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you and you are immediately available please APPLY NOW!
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Business Development Manager - Print
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles