Part-time Marketing and Events Coordinator
An incredible 6 week part-time opportunity has just come available for a Co-Ordinator, working closely with the PR manager and communications manager of this well-known global beauty company.
Based near Sydney's CBD, close to public transport, you will be joining a fast paced professional team.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to;
- Support to the Communications and PR team
- Management of the events team
- Scheduling artists
- Press clippings
- Product distribution
What you need to bring to the role;
- Proven experience working within a PR agency or solid marketing coordination
- Proven experience managing multiple stake holder requests
- Creative and forward thinking
- Strategic and analytical thought process
- High attention to detail
- Results driven
- Proven multi-tasking ability
- Work well autonomously and collaboratively
- Proven track record developing and maintaining strong relationships
With a commencement date fast approaching, this is not an opportunity you want to miss! APPLY NOW and see what other opportunities arise!
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!