Part-time Marketing and Events Coordinator
An incredible 6 week part-time opportunity has just come available for a Co-Ordinator, working closely with the PR manager and communications manager of this well-known global beauty company.
Based near Sydney's CBD, close to public transport, you will be joining a fast paced professional team.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to;
- Support to the Communications and PR team
- Management of the events team
- Scheduling artists
- Press clippings
- Product distribution
What you need to bring to the role;
- Proven experience working within a PR agency or solid marketing coordination
- Proven experience managing multiple stake holder requests
- Creative and forward thinking
- Strategic and analytical thought process
- High attention to detail
- Results driven
- Proven multi-tasking ability
- Work well autonomously and collaboratively
- Proven track record developing and maintaining strong relationships
With a commencement date fast approaching, this is not an opportunity you want to miss! APPLY NOW and see what other opportunities arise!
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Paralegal
- Construction Legal Secretary
- Payroll Manager – Migration / Transformation Project
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Distribution Officer
- AdministrationSupport Officer
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Customer Service and Implementations Consultant
- Commercial Manager
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Financial Accountants > General Registration
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Officer
- Reconciliations Officer
- Calling All Legal Support Professionals...
- Graduate Accountant
- Collections Manager
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Contracts Coordinator