Drawing Delivery Co-ordinator
Drawing Delivery Co-ordinator required to work in a major technology provider.
This will be based in the Telecoms/CAD resources department.
For this Drawing Delivery Co-ordinator -role you will coordinate drawing instructions and steelwork drawing approvals between project delivery teams and designers or engineers and to ensure timely and accurate delivery of design work stages.
The role also includes Radio Frequency safety assessment.
Drawing Delivery Co-ordinator - Key responsibilities:
, To administer the instruction, tracking and approval of design work stages.To review design work stages in progress with designers.
- To assist CAD resources Manager to review designer performance.
- To communicate progress and delays with internal customers.
- To check drawing content against instruction brief.
- To ensure drawings and documentation are approved and correctly filed and published.
- To carry out radio frequency safety assessment of telecoms site designs (ICNIRP assessment.)
- To administer and coordinate steelwork drawing approvals in accordance with guidelines.
- To update KEEP database and drawing tracker to record and forecast delivery of design work stages.
Drawing Delivery Co-ordinator - Experience/Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the telecoms or broadcast industry is preferable.
- Previous experience in coordinating design or build projects is preferable.
- Need to be a competent organiser with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Need to be a good communicator with experience of dealing with internal and external customers.
- Good IT skills essential, including Microsoft Office and document management software (such as Livelink or Meridian).
- Experience with AutoCAD or project management software is also an advantage.
- Educated to A-Level standard with the ability to understand technical concepts.
If this Drawing Delivery Co-ordinator role is of interest then please do not hesitate to contact us.
More Jobs from Polar Recruitment Services Ltd
- Solution Manager - Asset Management
- Chief Technologist - EUC/Workplace Solutions
- Lead PHP Developer
- Training Solutions Manager
- Enterprise Mobility Management Agent
- IT Support – Web Analytics
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Software Developer (Java Based)
- DV Cleared Sharepoint Engineer
- DV Cleared Project Manager
- DV Cleared Administrator
- Deal Leader/Associate Director
- Wintel Server Analyst
- Java Developer
- IT Security Software Operator
- DV Cleared Active Directory Engineer
- DV Cleared Incident Manager
- DV Cleared 1st LIne Support
- DV Cleared 3rd LIne Support
- Careers Advisor