Customer Service Assistant
McGinley Support Services operate as an employment business and currently seek to recruit experienced Customer Service Assistant Professional for long term contracts based in Birmingham.
1. Provide a highly visible point of contact for station users providing customer service to all, including visitors, contractors, retailers, TOC's and customers travelling throughout the station.
2. Undertake regular station checks including contractor compliance, security, safety and equipment in accordance with relevant company standards and procedures, completing the relevant paperwork for audit purposes.
3. Respond to and record emergencies and incidents involving the general public and industry partners, as required.
4. Provide a point of contact for the reporting of faults within the station, maintaining appropriate records, reviewing and closing actions as required.
5. Actively assist and provide information to customers travelling throughout the station.
6. Check contractors have relevant risk assessments and method statements prior to issuing Permit to Work.
7. In liaison with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity on the station, including discouraging and preventing unauthorised persons from entering or remaining on the station.
8. Provide a proactive role in dealing with hazards or unsafe conditions, checking that all such occurrences are reported correctly.
9. Fulfil allocated duties as prescribed within Emergency Plans.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
, Command of English language, both written and oral
, Experience of working in a customer facing environment
, Confidence to deal with different types of situations assertively
, Experience of working effectively as part of a team
, Educated to GCSE or equivalent in English and maths
THIS POST WILL BE WORKING SHIFT'S - AVAILABLE ON JOB APPLICATION.
McGinley Support Services is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
McGinley Support Services is committed to making reasonable adjustments in order for all candidates who are successfully put through to the interview stage to be able to attend.
- Start: 16/09/2016
- Duration: 20 Weeks
- Rate: £7.00 - £7.20 per hour
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Tel: 02920 807 606
- Fax: 01923 209 452
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-16 09:41:43 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- General Foreman/Works Manager (Construction)
- Dumper driver
- Concrete finisher
- Skilled Labourer
- Dumper driver
- Dumper driver
- Concrete repairer
- Traffic Marshal's
- Temporary Administrator/Payroll
- JIB Electricians
- Electricians JIB
- Site Manager
- P3M Project and Programme Manager