Counter Manager - Luxury Beauty Wimbledon
Counter Manager - Luxury Beauty / Skincare
£16,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a leading premium beauty retailer with stores nationwide.
They offer a unique product range from natural ingredients.
My Client is looking for a Counter Manager who is passionate to work within a premium beauty, skincare and fragrance environment.
You must have experience within a customer focused environment and have sound retail management experience preferably within a premium or beauty / skincare retail environment.
To be a successful Counter Manager your responsibilities will be to effectively run the day-to-day operation of the counter and team to consistently achieve the counter objectives and strive to achieve the business goals.
Counter Manager Responsibilities:
- To manage the day to day retail operations.
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial targets
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- To manage recruitment and induction of junior employees against company and counter criteria
- Stock and stock take accountability
- Administrative and reporting responsibilities
- To maintain optimal stock levels in core and campaign best selling lines
Counter Manager desired skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have proven retail management experience within the beauty or skincare industry or a premium retailer where customer service is focus.
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service
- Proven commercial acumen
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity to join a leading premium beauty brand please do not hesitate to apply.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Sutton
- HR CONSULTANT (PROJECTS AND ADMINISTRATION)
- Head Chef -Branded Italian Restaurant- Warminster
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Basingstoke
- Assistant Manager - Ross-On-Wye
- Assistant Manager - Whitminster
- Assistant Manager - Nottingham
- Assistant Manager - Liverpool
- Assistant Manager - Solihull
- Store Manager - Street (Outlet)
- Store Manager - Jersey
- Store Manager - Cowley
- Store Manager - Solihull
- Store Manager - Chelmsford
- Assistant Manager - Branded Restaurant - Harrogate
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Leicester
- Leisure Assistant Manager - Peacehaven
- Relief Manager - Derby and Sheffield
- Deputy Manager - Branded Restaurant - Grays
- Deputy Manager - Branded Restaurant - Dudley