The specialist government team here at people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Administration Assistant for an exciting new 6 month assignment.
- To provide a range of administrative supports to Senior Management and other team members
- To prepare documentations such as reports, memoranda and manuals
- Responsible for raising purchase order requests for goods and services
- To co-ordinate correspondence to managers and staff
- To provide support at meetings such as compiling agendas, governance etc
- Adhoc Administration duties when required
- You will have experience working within a corporate office environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Be proactive always with a positive approach
- Knowledge of using a Document management system would be very applicable but not essential
You will be a "stand-out" candidate! One who takes pride in their work and works well as part of a Team.
Please call Tracey now for a further chat to learn more and see if you meet the brief on 02 8270 9777.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator