As a Control Panel Wirer, you will be required to wire various types of control panel from High Voltage (HV) to Low Voltage (LV) control panels.
As a Control Panel Wirer, you must be able to read and understand electrical wiring drawing and schematics.
This role will also involve point to point wiring, cable crimping, looming and cable terminating work.
As a Control Panel Wirer, you will also be required to do general panel fitting work which would involve marking out and drilling work.
As a Control Panel Wirer, you will have previous experience of control panel wiring within a manufacturing environment.
Cable Crimping, Looming and Terminating
Low Voltage Control Panels
High Voltage Control Panels
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager - Body Structures
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager