IT Business Process Manager
My Client, a housing group in London, is currently looking for an IT Business Process Manager to work on a TWO YEAR fixed term contract.
Any successful candidate must be hands on and passionate about working with the business to understand the performance challenges, developing plans and delivering changes to the group's processes and systems.
You will define the overall strategy for the end to end business process, and will work with other process and operational Managers within the Group.
* Ongoing service improvement activities within the Service Operations team and looking for opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business.
* Hands-on responsibility for the IT Service Management tools (systems), processes and continuous service improvement programme.
This includes ownership of areas such as IT service performance reporting, forecasting and forward planning, ITSM workflow systems, knowledgebase, self-service and telephony/other service desk contact systems.
This extends into areas such as Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management and Change Management and so on.
* Ensuring that deployed releases and the resulting services meet service expectations, and verifies that IT operations is able to support the new service.
The process that governs this closely ties into the Service Design & Change Management to provide layered approvals and gatekeeping in a coordinated way.
* Manage problems, to ensure that these are diagnosed, logged and escalated to appropriate and consistent quality standards; co-ordinate Service Desk, IT staff and Customers to ensure accurate and appropriate communications during Problems.
* Supporting the Service Operations team to understand improvements and initiatives to services which would provide improved customer experience or efficiencies to the services offered.
IT led changes will be expected from the role holder based on both internal and customer based requirements and views of current trends or pressure points with existing IT services.
* Hold an ITIL Foundation certificate as a minimum, or an ITIL Practitioner Certificate (preferred).
* Significant end-to-end lifecycle management experience including testing and transition of services
* Technically strong with hands on capability to review and define ITIL processes and configure ITSM tool sets, automation and workflows
* Demonstrable understanding of acceptance testing and effective gatekeeping to defined standards for service management
* Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply.
Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks.
That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Years
- Rate: £38524 - £44578 per annum + Competitive Benefits
- Location: Barking, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208958
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-16 15:46:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest