Technical Compliance Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits and relocation assistance
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Technical Compliance Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The successful Technical Compliance Manager will join the Regulatory Compliance team as well as working with other stakeholders from Finance and Payments.
You will ensure alignment of the Technology offering with the compliance requirements that the organization is exposed to.
These requirements come mainly from the Regulatory Compliance team but are also defined by several other stakeholders such as Finance or Payments.
The role is responsible for translating these business requirements into operational changes that
need to happen to achieve or maintain compliance and ensure that appropriate tests and audits
are conducted to start and maintain operations in regulated markets.
In addition you will be responsible for creating frameworks and designing processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our approach to technology alignment in regulated markets.
- Customer-oriented person, with the ability to educate a non-technical audience on Technical Compliance and Integration subjects.
- Jurisdictional compliance knowledge: ARJEL, GRA, AGCC, AAMS, etc.
This person needs to be familiar with Compliance regulations and our overall architecture, leading audits and participating in key decisions to enter new market, speaking with the regulators themselves on behalf of the company.
- At least three years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Technical Compliance processes as well as outstanding technical knowledge of the underlying technical foundations.
Experience in the following areas:
- Technical compliance
- Regulatory management
- Product development
- IT Audits
- Risk management
- Previous experience in consultancy.
- Online Gaming experience.
- Regulatory and industry standards work: ISO27001, PCI-DSS, etc.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's.
All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
More Jobs from SRG
- Service Support Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Account and Audit Assistant Manager
- Tax Supervisor
- Dutch CS Conversion & Sales Agent
- CRM Executive
- PPC Manager
- Lead UX Designer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- CRM Executive
- Legal Assistant
- Affiliate Manager (Italian)
- Deployment Consultant
- Managed Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service - Debt Recovery
- Senior Developer