LH recruitment are on the lookout for an experienced Telesales person to join our client's growing team of highly ambitious energy brokers.
Our client is an independent commercial broker who work with businesses of all types and sizes across the UK.
They work on behalf of the major UK suppliers to gather the best possible deal for their clients.
You will be responsible for contacting businesses, establishing who the decision makers are and gathering details about their current energy contracts.
The product our client ‘sells' couldn't be simpler to sell as it's a free, money saving service that is common practice for businesses of all sizes.
However, it's a competitive market, and you will need to be on the ball and fast acting to secure deals for their clients.
If you are highly motivated, confident, professional, quick to learn and possess excellent communication skills then you could be exactly what our client is looking for.
Ideally you will have experience in a B2B sales environment but will consider applicants without that experience if they have the above personality attributes.
In terms of salary our client is offering £15,000 per annum basic for lead generators with OTE'S of £20,000 per annum and £18,000 per annum basic if you possess the required experience to go into brokering.
Full training and ongoing support is given.
Working hours for the role are 9am to 5pm with a half hour lunch break.
Do you want to join an expanding team? Please contact 01254 271024 to find out more or simply apply to the role.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £15000 - £16000 per annum + dependent on experience
- Location: Darwen, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01254271024
- Fax: 08447289201
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-16 16:29:47 -
- View all Jobs from Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
- Admin Assistant/ Trainee Legal Secretary
- Financial Controller
- Customer Service Adviser
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor
- Temporary Receptionist
- Administrator (temporary)
- Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temporary)
- Customer Service Advisor - Wakefield
- Works Planner
- Accouts Administrator
- Business Centre Manager (Liverpool)
- Legal Secretary (Preston)
- Senior HR Advisor
- Senior HR Advisor
- Recruitment Consultant
- Account Manager
- Business Centre Manager
- Customer Service Advisor - Stockport