Games Developer - International Online Gaming - Gibraltar
Salary negotiable to attract the best
The successful Games Developer must possess proven experience of their great work in their previous positions.
Relocation candidates will be considered for this role making it an excellent opportunity for an experienced Games Developer to join a company that is an International market leader within their sector.
You will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features.
Our Client is a leading player in the gambling industry taking pride in offering some of the best games on mobile and desktop.
The company has a diverse player community and has excelled in Scandinavian and worldwide markets.
Requirements of the Games Developers:
- Experience with high volume transactional websites
Knowledge of / experience with:
- Automation software
- Git, Bootstrap, Node, Grunt, Gulp and Bower
- Selenium, Intern, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
- Cashing and CMS systems
- JS/HTML5, WebGL
- REST, Ajax, push updates
- Agile methodologies and SCRUM
You will be responsible for:
- Writing clean code against guidelines and published standards
- Thinking of and sharing applications of new technologies
- Liaising with various project teams
The successful Web Developers will be:
- Committed to test driven development
- Determined to succeed and produce great work
- Enjoy communicating with others to ensure successful delivery
- Thrive under pressure, with great time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible in their approach
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
They are looking to expand their innovative team to meet the needs of the growing market.
More Jobs from SRG
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Account and Audit Assistant Manager
- Tax Supervisor
- Dutch CS Conversion & Sales Agent
- CRM Executive
- PPC Manager
- Lead UX Designer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- CRM Executive
- Legal Assistant
- Affiliate Manager (Italian)
- Deployment Consultant
- Managed Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service - Debt Recovery
- Senior Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Customer Service Agent ( French )