Account Manager, Outsourced Activities, Homebased
Key Account Manager, Outsourced Activities, Homebased
An established consultancy in the EU is looking to expand their UK team within business development.
As key account manager you will manage strong current clients and also develop new business for their outsourced activities in the UK.
Mainly looking at regulatory and pharmacovigilance solutions but also other areas within lifesciences.
My client is flexible with the amount of experience the new addition has but you do need to have experience in sales for outsourced lifesciences solutions and managing accounts.
This role is homebased but you would be expected to come into the office in Cambridge once a week to review with the team.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Andrew Dixon, at email@example.com, or by calling me on +44 207 940 2105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within quality assurance for the healthcare industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland and the EU.
sales, business development, outsourced activities, UK, KAM, key account manager, sales rep, Cambridge, CRO, Outsourced, account management,
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex