MANUFACTURING ENGINEER MALVERN, WORCESTERSHIRE - PERMANENT £30K-£40K
A leading manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Manufacturing / Production Engineer.
The successful candidate will work as part of a highly skilled team of engineers continuously improving the production processes across the site.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for supplier engagements and improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
-A Mechanical or Electromechanical bias
-Low Volume / High Value Manufacturing Experience
-Very good knowledge of Quality standards and regulations
-'Hands-on' skills i.e.
-A proven background in a similar role
The company offers:
-A very high tech and stimulating working environment.
-Flexible working hours
-A competitive pension and benefits package
Key words: Production Engineer Manufacturing Engineer Quality Mechanical Electromechanical Continuous Improvement
Commutable from: Worcester, Ledbury, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Great Malvern
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)