MANUFACTURING ENGINEER MALVERN, WORCESTERSHIRE - PERMANENT £30K-£40K
A leading manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Manufacturing / Production Engineer.
The successful candidate will work as part of a highly skilled team of engineers continuously improving the production processes across the site.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for supplier engagements and improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
-A Mechanical or Electromechanical bias
-Low Volume / High Value Manufacturing Experience
-Very good knowledge of Quality standards and regulations
-'Hands-on' skills i.e.
-A proven background in a similar role
The company offers:
-A very high tech and stimulating working environment.
-Flexible working hours
-A competitive pension and benefits package
Key words: Production Engineer Manufacturing Engineer Quality Mechanical Electromechanical Continuous Improvement
Commutable from: Worcester, Ledbury, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Great Malvern
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Mechanical Fitter
- HVAC Estimator
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- Lead Occupational Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
- Production Operative
- Occupational Health Advisor - Ellesmere Port
- COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENGINEERING
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- Fleet Administrator
- EHS Manager
- Biotech / Production Manager
- NPI Engineer
- Logistics Operative
- Digital Officer
- CFD Design Engineer
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE
- RECRUITMENT TALENT ACADEMY