QC Manager- Niche Market-Fast Progression-Switzerland
My client is a Swiss company specialised into the production of blood products.
They are looking for a dynamic QC Manager, to join their team.
It is a really great opportunity to integrate their company as they usually promote internally, which is also good for your career progression.
If you are looking for an experience in Quality Control where you can endorse new responsibilities by managing a team, it can be the right time to tackle this new challenge.
By working in a company developping niche products you will also get the chance to work on various projects for different clients, and to get new knowledge in immunohaematology.
Their high recognition on the market will also be a solid asset to your future career plans.
By providing an excellent in-house training on working with high-end technologies you will find the workplace a very comfortable place to learn, grow, and develop.
Located close to Neuchatel, Switzerland, the company would be looking for a French speaking candidate with solid Validation knowledge and previous team management expertise.
Call me Arnaud Schmitt-Fillaire at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me at: email@example.com or +41 43 508 08 17, and please send your CV (ideally in MS Word format)
OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Quality professional within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris