Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub & Recovery
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Longfield, and they are seeking a Senior Theatre Practitioner, specializing in Scrub and Recovery, to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Theatre experience in scrub, anaesthetics and recovery
- Good people and daily management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to support and lead a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 are desirable
- Management qualification is desirable
- ILS is desirable
- ALS is desirable
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner Qualification is desirable
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Design Architect
- Site Agent/ Sub Agent
- Director of Women's and Children's Nursing
- Director in Emergency Services
- Nursing Director of Critical Care
- Peadiatric Consultant Nephrologist
- Consultant Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Paediatric Consultant
- Consultant Community Outreach - Paediatric and Women's Services
- Staff Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric CICU Cardiologist
- Consultant - Paediatric Accident and Emergency
- Charge Nurse Paediatric A&E
- Staff Nurse Paediatrics
- NICU Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse