JOB OPPORTUNITY!! BAND 5 RMN BASED IN THE SUFFOLK AREA!!
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse for a position in the Suffolk area.
The position is full time working a range of shift patterns (long shifts would be considered) - Starting ASAP- 3 month ongoing contract.
The position will be paying £19 per hour LTD day rate- £23 P/H LTD night/Saturday- £25 P/H LTD- Sunday/Bank Holiday
Responsibilities: Assessment and direct intervention to support those with mental health and emotional wellbeing needs as part of an MDT.
Skills: Suitable/ Relevant professional Qualifications and Ability to assess and treat those who present with Mental Health issues and Complex Needs.
NOTE: If you know of someone who is looking for work in this field, or would be looking in the near future, then please pass my details on to them.
If we manage to place them into contract work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 REFERRAL BONUS!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland