JOB OPPORTUNITY!! BAND 5 RMN BASED IN THE SUFFOLK AREA!!
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse for a position in the Suffolk area.
The position is full time working a range of shift patterns (long shifts would be considered) - Starting ASAP- 3 month ongoing contract.
The position will be paying £19 per hour LTD day rate- £23 P/H LTD night/Saturday- £25 P/H LTD- Sunday/Bank Holiday
Responsibilities: Assessment and direct intervention to support those with mental health and emotional wellbeing needs as part of an MDT.
Skills: Suitable/ Relevant professional Qualifications and Ability to assess and treat those who present with Mental Health issues and Complex Needs.
NOTE: If you know of someone who is looking for work in this field, or would be looking in the near future, then please pass my details on to them.
If we manage to place them into contract work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 REFERRAL BONUS!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital