CNC Machinists are required for an exciting project in the Cambridgeshire area.
I am looking for 5 talented CNC machinists to join me on a long term project with a cutting edge engineering company located in the Cambridgeshire area.This role is expected to be long term and the shop floor has a good atmosphere and is a great place to work.
The successful candidate will:
- Operate the CNC machines to make components to the clients quality standards in a variety of different materials form Timber to aluminium.
- Plan machining based on work requirements
- Ensure that materials are produced to required specification and standards
- You must have a minimum of 3 years working in a manufacturing environment working directly on CNC machines
- You are expected to be a hard working individual who can work well both in a team and independently.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Materials Handler
- Materials Laboratory Technician
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer - Electro-Mechanical
- Lead Design Engineer
- FLT Counter Balance Drivers
- Tug Train Driver (Electric)
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Vehicle Estimator
- Mechanical Inspector
- Chassis Programme Coordinator
- Senior Engineer - ADAMS
- Confined Space Operative
- Plant Fitter
- Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning - Python, R - PERM