Regulatory Manager - Extensive Portfolio - Spain
I'm currently working with a company that Develops, Manufactures and Distributes an extensive portfolio of cosmetics products destined for the Spanish and Portuguese markets on a major scale.
As a result of continued growth, they are now looking for a Regulatory Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This company has a portfolio of over 300 products that covers a wide range of cosmetics from shampoos to shower gels, fascials cleansers and deodorants and beyond where you will play a key part in the registration and follow-up of these products offering you a brand new challenge.
You will also be indespensible in advising the company on global regulatory changes offering a very international environment where you get to communicate with different authorities.
In addition, you will be managing the cosmetovigilance operations of this company offering you expsoure to a new niche area allowing you to enhance your profile.
- A scientific education within a related field
- A minimum 4 years working within the Cosmetics Regulations (1223/2009)
- Experienced in managing a team
- Knowledge of toxicology would be ideal
- Additional regulatory knowledge with Detergents and Fragrances will be a bonus
- An operational level of English and Conversational level of Spanish
If you are looking to take the next step in your regulatory career, feel free to send your CV in an MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Detergents / Fragrances / Cosméticos / Toxicólogo
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium