Regulatory Manager - Extensive Portfolio - Spain
I'm currently working with a company that Develops, Manufactures and Distributes an extensive portfolio of cosmetics products destined for the Spanish and Portuguese markets on a major scale.
As a result of continued growth, they are now looking for a Regulatory Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This company has a portfolio of over 300 products that covers a wide range of cosmetics from shampoos to shower gels, fascials cleansers and deodorants and beyond where you will play a key part in the registration and follow-up of these products offering you a brand new challenge.
You will also be indespensible in advising the company on global regulatory changes offering a very international environment where you get to communicate with different authorities.
In addition, you will be managing the cosmetovigilance operations of this company offering you expsoure to a new niche area allowing you to enhance your profile.
- A scientific education within a related field
- A minimum 4 years working within the Cosmetics Regulations (1223/2009)
- Experienced in managing a team
- Knowledge of toxicology would be ideal
- Additional regulatory knowledge with Detergents and Fragrances will be a bonus
- An operational level of English and Conversational level of Spanish
If you are looking to take the next step in your regulatory career, feel free to send your CV in an MS WORD format to email@example.com or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Detergents / Fragrances / Cosméticos / Toxicólogo
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent