Salary competitive; up to £45,000 excellent benefits plus relocation
Due to the recent growth in one of our Gibraltar based gaming client, we are looking to recruit an experienced VIP Manager.
If you are looking for a challenge which will give you full responsibility and management of the Sports VIP program for the Sports vertical this could be a great step for you.
You will be the key person to interact with the customer management department to ensure an outstanding gaming experience for the VIPs.
You will work actively with marketing and brand operations to ensure VIP marketing activities are managed in the interest of the VIP customer and with optimal ROI.
With 300 days of sunshine, Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
VIP Manager - Responsibilities:
- Establish personal relationship with the most valuable assigned VIPs
- Review VIP accounts to assess tier level of VIPs
- Optimise VIP activity
- Organise and attend events and to enhance offline activity and improve on ROI
- Provide inter-departmental reporting to anticipate future levels of contacts for forward planning of the VIP schedule
- Ensure promotions and retention campaigns customised for VIPs
- Ensure risks and issues are escalated to the Head of VIP
- Monitor and evaluate VIP players to ensure maximum life time value
VIP Manager - Skills and Experience:
- VIP executive team management experience
- Keen interest and knowledge of Sports
- Experience in an Online Gaming environment
- Strong track record as VIP Manager and building personal VIP relations
- Experience in the establishment and management of VIP programs
- Strong analytical skills and strategically driven
- A team player with strong communication skills
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Do you have what it takes to be their newly appointed VIP Manager ?
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package, it is a truly career changing role.
Please APPLY now to receive further information.
More Jobs from SRG
- Service Support Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Account and Audit Assistant Manager
- Tax Supervisor
- Dutch CS Conversion & Sales Agent
- CRM Executive
- PPC Manager
- Lead UX Designer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- CRM Executive
- Legal Assistant
- Affiliate Manager (Italian)
- Deployment Consultant
- Managed Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service - Debt Recovery
- Senior Developer