Practice Manager-Permanent-Interview ASAP
South East, £41,000
My client, a local authority with an excellent reputation, is currently recruiting for a permanent Practice Manager for their Children Locality Team.
They are looking to interview as soon as possible, which means you will have the opportunity to secure a new role immediately.
The Practice Manager will manage a small team of four Social Workers.
You will not hold cases, but you will offer support to the Social Workers, helping them to deliver a high standard of service.
The team will cover child protection cases, children in need and looked after children cases.
Please apply for this position if:
- you have experience at the Senior Practitioner/ Assistant Team Manager level or higher
- you have excellent experience in child protection and court work
- you have experience in managing a small team of Social Workers
- you hold a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license
If you would like to apply for this position or to find out more about this opportunity please contact Roxana Andrei by phone at 0207 940 2100.
Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching a Microsoft Word copy of your CV.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £38000 - £4100041000 per annum + £4000 bonuses +Car Allowanc
- Location: South East England, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 519 1775
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-16 16:40:50 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Warehouse / Inventory Director – FMCG – Germany
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- Brilliant School in Brighton looking for English Specialists
- QA supplier auditor - multinazionale - Lombardia
- English speaking Packaging Engineer Switzerland
- Pharmacien Responsable Intérimaire - Portefeuille varié!
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO