Nurse - Childrens Outpatients
A unique opportunity for an RSCN-trained nurse with Outpatients experience to join a fast-paced service for children and families.
Clinically, this role will require you to assist with minor procedures as well as providing advice and information to parents and regularly administering nebulizers and conducting breath tests.
The role will also involve a varied workload, ranging from meeting and greeting visitors to collating statistics and assisting the Sister with reports, staff appraisals and staff development.
Well-presented and calm, you will be a strong communicator, with an excellent phone manner and the ability to instil confidence in patients, their families and colleagues alike.
Given the diverse nature of our patient-base, skills in another language – e.g.
Arabic, Japanese, Somali – would also be useful but is not essential.
Flexibility about shifts is a must.
You need to be a Registered Childrens Nurse
If you are looking for a new position and want to hear more about the opportunities available to you or you know someone who may be interested, please contact Nicola Phillips on 0207 8618950 ext 2025 and APPLY NOW
- Start: 16/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Phillips
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NJP13041
- Posted: 2016-09-16 16:42:04 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- ST1 General Surgery.
- ST1 in General Medicine
- Speciality doctor in emergency Medicine
- Consultant Specialising in A&E
- Calling FRCR qualified doctors!
- Thoracic Radiologist
- Consultant in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- Respiratory Medicine - Consultant
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology - Bupa Cromwell
- Consultant Histopathologist – (Cancer Services)
- Senior Oncology
- Consultant Haematologist – (Cancer Services)
- Acute Medicine - Consultant
- Oncology nurses
- Consultant – Radiology (Cancer Services)
- Specialty Doctor - Geriatrics
- ICU Nurse - Private Hospital
- Paediatric Nurses
- Specialty Doctor in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- King Edwards VII - Recovery Nurse