JOB OPPORTUNITY!! BAND 5 RMN BASED IN THE CRAWLEY AREA!!
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse for a position in the Crawley area of West Sussex.
The position is full time working a range of shift patterns (long shifts would be considered) - Starting ASAP- 6 month ongoing contract.
The position will be paying £19 per hour LTD day rate- £23 P/H LTD night/Saturday- £25 P/H LTD- Sunday/Bank Holiday
Responsibilities: Assessment and direct intervention to support those with mental health and emotional wellbeing needs as part of an MDT.
Skills: Suitable/ Relevant professional Qualifications and Ability to assess and treat those who present with Mental Health issues and Complex Needs.
NOTE: If you know of someone who is looking for work in this field, or would be looking in the near future, then please pass my details on to them.
If we manage to place them into contract work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 REFERRAL BONUS!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Radiographer - Lewisham, London
- Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist - Lisson Grove, London
- Team Manager Localities Team
- Qualified Social Worker – Community Mental Health Team - Shrews
- Assistant Team Manager Child Protection Team
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Finchley, London
- Best Interest Assessor, Lewisham Council
- Band 6 RGN - Runcorn
- Childrens Team Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Childrens Service Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Children's Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Adult Learning Disability Social Worker West Sussex, Horsham
- Social Worker – Assessment Team - Dudley
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Social Worker | Looked After Children Team | Cumbria
- Qualified Social Worker, Senior Practitioner, Cumbria, Children
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Newly Qualified Social Worker | Adult Services