INVESTMENT ASSOCIATE, PRIVATE EQUITY
Core-Asset Consulting's client, a specialist Private Equity firm in Edinburgh, has an opportunity for an Investment Associate to join its business on a permanent basis.
You will support the sale of businesses in which the firm owns a stake, assisting the deal teams on exit tactics and strategy and will build and own corporate valuation models.
- A graduate degree in the relevant area of expertise
- At least 18-24 months experience in a similar role with a focus on M&A and capital raises
- Exposure to Insurance & Healthcare sectors and/or in emerging markets
- Exceptional quantitative and modelling skills and proven ability to create compelling analytical pitches
- Ability to think laterally and creatively, and demonstrate initiative and responsibility
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse information and present compelling arguments
- Ability to work across time zones and enthusiasm for international travel, with a spirit of adventure
- Masters degree or equivalent post-graduate qualification as above
- You will drive the preparation of Investment Memorandums and work closely with external
- advisors during a transaction
- You will work with the Investor Relations team to develop dynamic intelligence regarding
- potential acquirers
- You will populate the internal CRM system with information on potential buyers of portfolio companies, you will also work closely with the exit, investor relations and deal teams to ensure information from all meetings is captured.
- You will conduct background research on prospective acquirers, analyse their recent acquisitions/corporate actions, and keep up with their other corporate development activities.
- You will prepare buyer reports for deal teams
- You will prepare meetings with buyers and investment banks for the exit and deal teams
- Undertake Corporate Development analysis
- Prepare presentations and undertake research work for external meetings relating to corporate development
- Undertake governance analysis
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
Job reference: 8881
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST - AVP
- MARKET DATA ANALYST
- ARCHIVING AND DOCUMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- RFP SPECIALIST - LONDON OR EDINBURGH
- ASSISTANT TAX MANAGER
- PLATFORM ACCOUNT MANAGER
- TAX MANAGER
- SENIOR FINANCIAL REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
- QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
- LEGAL ENTITY CONTROLLER
- INVESTMENT ANALYST
- FINANCE OPERATIONS SUPPORT - PROJECT
- COMPLIANCE - ASSOCIATE OR ANALYST
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT
- FINANCE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- ENGLISH QUALIFIED REAL ESTATE SENIOR SOLICITOR - ASSOCIATE
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - PERSONAL ASSISTANT – PART-TIME
- ENGLISH QUALIFIED REAL ESTATE SENIOR ASSOCIATE - DIRECTOR