HR Project Coordinator
Our client based near Uxbridge, are well known within their industry and are seeking an experienced HR Project Coordinator to join their team for 3 months.
The ideal candidate will have a strong HR background and also be CIPD Qualified, you would have experience in ER, updating policies and procedures, process mapping, as well as providing support for a range of processes including benefits and payroll.
- Contract management
- Updating and standardising company and statutory policies and procedures
- Providing support for absent management, travel, payroll and benefits and other processes
- Process Mapping
- Updating the company handbook
- Previous HR experience, including experience with ER
- Must be CIPD qualified
- Previous analytical experience and confidence in using Excel, experience in a project environment is desireable
- Self sufficient and can take ownership of tasks
- Able to communicate effectively to all members and levels of the business
Please apply via the website with your most recent CV and a short covering note detailing your interest in the role.
As this role is to start immediately, please only apply if you are available immediately.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Junior Auditor
- Intercompany Accountant German Speaking
- Intercompany Accountant Dutch Speaking
- Assistant Accountant
- Russian Speaking Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- German Speaking Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Dutch Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Fixed Asset Accountant
- Purchase Ledger
- Group PMI Administrator Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper