Position -2 X Vehicle Bodybuilder / Coachbuilder / Body Builder
Location - York
Salary - Up to £10 / PH
Contract - Length ongoing (Min - End of November)
Hours - Days 8am - 5pm
Our client based in York, they specialise in modifying commercial vehicles, their recent increase in workload means they now require 2 Bodybuilder / Coachbuilders
The position will involve, general coachbuilding work.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of Body Building work, using air, power and hand tools.
Applicants should be willing to work within a team and take guidance from more experienced team members, as well as being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Some manual lifting will be required at times.
Ideal Skills Include But Not Limited To
- Vehicle Body Building
- General coachbuilding
- Full UK driving licence advantageous
- Experience of reading engineering drawings
- Good mechanical skill
- Metalworking or Carpentry Skills
The position will be on a temporary basis, working Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
To apply for this Vehicle Body Builder / Coachbuilder position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Jordan Higo at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 / E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience.
Please contact E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or forward your CV 'apply on line' now
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Continuous Improvement-PLC Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Project Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Design Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Engineering Maintenance Team Leader
- Health & Safety Assistant - Manufacturing
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Site Services Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Rotating Equipment)