Field Account Manager - Catering Equip. - £32,000 OTE
This market leading Catering Equipment distributor is seeking a proven Field Account Manager to manage existing relationships with dealers, and develop new business.
You will be at the forefront of the industry with an unrivalled commission structure.
Don't miss out, apply now and reap the rewards!
Job title: Field Account Manager
Industry: Catering Equipment
Location: South England
Package: £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary, OTE £32,000, + Car + Excellent Benefits + Rapid Progression
As an Account Manager you will be at the forefront of managing key accounts that we sell to.
As a distributor of catering equipment, we sell to the dealer network (who will then sell onto the end user).
Your territory will be the southern region of the UK (south west, Midlands, south east) so we are seeking someone to be based from home in this region.
You will spend 5 days a week visiting clients on a seven week cycle.
You will use your excellent customer service skills to provide the highest level of support and visibility to each client.
You will also negotiate new business opportunities by upselling and cross selling equipment to them.
The ideal Account Manager will have some sales exposure in the catering equipment industry (whether it be through a manufacturer, dealer, or distributor).
Favourable companies we would consider candidates from would be Nisbets, Lockhart, 3663 (Bidvest), and Brakes.
You do not need to have experience in field sales as we would consider candidates who have confidence and a strong mentality to step up into this role.
Full training will be given.
Although the salary package will be negotiable dependent on previous experience, initial indication is base salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 basic, with uncapped £32,000 OTE, plus company car, and excellent benefits.
With an aggressive growth phase, there will be realistic opportunities to increase your basic salary within the first year.
This is a fantastic time to join this innovative company.
With an excellent blueprint for progression, you set yourself up to rapidly move into a more senior role based upon your success.
Get in touch today, with Michael Chapman at h2 recruit, for more information.
For more information on this and up to 100 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Enterprise Sales - Information Governance - OTE £140,000
- Construction Estimator – Health & Safety - £25,000
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Stationary - £40,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Display Stands - £60,000 OTE
- Business development manager – Emergency lighting - £55k OTE
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £45,000
- Head of Account Management – Enterprise Services - £104,000
- Business Development - Promotional Merchandise - OTE £50,000
- Regional Account Manager – Creative Services - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Promotional Merchandise £60k
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Lighting - £50,000
- Business Development Manager - Security Services - £55k
- Sales-Catering Services-£70k
- Account Manager – Digital Media Sales - £40k OTE
- Sales Manager - eDiscovery & eDisclosure - £200,000 OTE
- Senior BDM - Data Governance Software - OTE £120,000
- International Sales Manager- Tea Brand (FMCG) - £75,000