MOT Tester / Technician
Do you have a passion for the Ford brand? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Group 1 is recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 automotive retailer.
Since their initial public offering in October 1997, they have grown to become the fourth largest dealership group in the United States and the 10th largest dealership group in the UK.
Due to continuing business growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an MOT Tester / Technician to join our dealership in Guildford.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our service team as an MOT Tester/ Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team
- Undertake MOT testing of vehicles
- You will be required to diagnose faults and test vehicles using recognised test procedures and techniques
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal MOT Tester / Technician, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You must have hands-on technical experience carrying out MOTs
- You should hold a valid MOT smart card
- You must have held a full UK driver’s licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
In return for your hard work as a MOT Tester / Technician, you can expect to receive a competitive salary plus a range of generous benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a MOT Tester / Technician then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Engineering Technician
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician
- General Sales Manager - Automotive
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Head of Coaching and Facilitation
- Stock Controller
- Field Service Engineer