BBV, Health and Wellbeing Nurse
BBV, Health and Wellbeing Nurse
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join this exciting substance misuse charity service in the Bracknell area.
The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services.
The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing.
Although mental health plays a key part within the services values the focus is oriented towards detox as opposed to rehab.
Ideally you must have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, Phlebotomy, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
In your role as Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors.
Each member of the team plays an essential role and provides a high level of individualised care to each patient who comes into the service.
You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of Substance Misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts, numerous Charities and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michael Potts at Service Care Solution on 01772 208962 or Michael.Potts@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: asap
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £24 - £27 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Bracknell, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-16 17:01:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest