Generator Control Systems Design Engineer
Our client, long established in the Generator, UPS & Loadbank industry are looking for an experienced Generator Controls Designer to join their Engineering team in Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a sizeable and reputable company whilst being rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent working environment & facilities.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Expert knowledge of generators and their controls gained through previous industry experience.
- Vast experience in Engineering design and the ability to survey current systems in place to provide upgrades and replacements where required.
- Past experience working on Deif, Scada or Subsea control systems
- Previous experience in a Senior Design role is preferable and the ability to work within and on occasions supervise a team of engineers in a busy environment.
- A HND/HNC in a relevant discipline is highly desirable for the positions unless vastly qualified through past experiences.
If you feel you have the experiences to carry out this position please get in contact with us or send us your CV.