Support worker required to provide tenancy support to adults with Mental Health problems in their own homes.
Duties involve assisting with finances, liasing with ouside agencies such as bidding on properties.
This role is temporary MON-FRi 09.00-17.00 with prospect of full time permanent position.
Candidate must be able to start ASAP.
It is essential that you have experience working within this field and are a car driver with access to a vehicle.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a full interview and reference checks along with an enhanced DBS check.
DBS update service sould be benificial.
More Jobs from Completely Care
- Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Wallingford
- Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Abingdon
- Nursery Assistant/ Play worker Abingdon
- Project Workers - Drug & Alcohol - Young People - High Wycombe
- Support Worker / Autism / Chipping Norton
- Nursery Assistant/ Play worker Didcot
- Primary School Teachers
- Early Years - Level 2 Perm - Oxford
- Room Leader Perm
- Nursery Nurse - Permanent job - Maidenhead
- Project/ Support Worker
- Nursery Manager
- Banbury support workers needed
- Support workers needed in Kidlington
- Support workers needed in Wallingford!
- Part time Oxford mental health support workers needed
- Support workers needed in Chalgrove
- Support workers needed in Hook Norton!
- Calling all support workers needed in Oxford
- Support workers needed in Didcot