Senior Sonographer (Part-Time)
This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital that solely specialises in the care of Paediatrics and Women's Health.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility covers the following specialities, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is now seeking a Senior Sonographer to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc equivalent
- Post Grad Diploma, DMU or Msc in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound.
- Nuchal accreditation is essential.
- Evidence of multidisciplinary team working
- Experience in supervision and training of less experienced staff
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Experience of working within a changing environment and working with staff within that environment
- Must show evidence of work in a multidisciplinary environment both inside and outside the Radiology Department
- Must show evidence of both team and individual motivational skills
- Awareness of implications of current legislation relating to Health & Safety
This is a permanent part-time post (22.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry