Sales Controller - Automotive
Do you have a passion for the BMW & MINI brands? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Group 1 is recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Group 1 are a Fortune 500 automotive retailer.
Since their initial public offering in October 1997, they have grown to become the fourth largest dealership group in the United States and the 10th largest dealership group in the UK.
Due to continuing business success and growth we are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Sales Controller to join our sales team at Ruislip.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Sales Controller will be responsible for managing the Sales Team and dealing with the sale of vehicles.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring that all enquiries related to the sales divisions are being treated properly and quickly
- Adhering to the organization process guidelines and techniques, which are associated with sales divisions
- Monitoring the performance levels of all individuals in the sales division and determining the training requirements
- Building and retaining of a long-term connection with the clients with the aim of keeping them dedicated to the organization
- Planning and creating a number of revenue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Sales Controller, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge about sales world
- Knowledge and experience of the motor industry is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record as a successful Automotive Sales Executive
- Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
- Analytical bent of mind to make good decisions
- Great business acumen
In return for your hard work as a Sales Controller, you can expect to receive a competitive salary plus a range of generous benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Controller then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales