Do you have proven experience as either a Retail Supervisor or Team Leader? Are you looking to take the next steps in your career with a leading business? If so, Mole Country Store are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public.
We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £400 million, employing over 2,100 employees.
We are now looking for an experienced full time Supervisor / Team Leader looking to take the next step in their career to join our team in Wickham, Hampshire.
As an experienced supervisor or team leader, you will be working with the management team to lead from the front.
What will I be responsible for?
- The daily running of the feedstore, timber and garden areas
- Supervising and motivating our dedicated feedstore team
- Processing goods inwards
- Monitoring stock control
- Driving sales through commercial analysis and campaign implementation
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate the team
- A hands on approach
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to operate effectively within a progressive retail environment
- A genuine passion for the countryside and local communities, along with an understanding of our values and principles
We provide a comprehensive training and development programme for the successful candidate including on-going product related training.
Rewards & benefits
- 25 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous staff discount
- We provide a comprehensive training and development programme for the successful candidate
If you are looking for a chance to develop your career, this is a great opportunity to join an expanding company.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Team Leader/Supervisor.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team