Service / Aftersales Manager - Automotive
Do you have a passion for the SKODA brand? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Group 1 are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 automotive retailer.
Since their initial public offering in October 1997, they have grown to become the fourth largest dealership group in the United States and the 10th largest dealership group in the UK.
Due to continuing business success and growth we are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Aftersales Manager / Service Manager to join our aftersales team at Harlow.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Aftersales Manager / Service Manager, you will take full responsibility for our established service department.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Helping to manage and assist the coaching and development of all staff
- Continually monitoring the performance of the aftersales department and help assist to any changes to improve the department
- Responsibility of any customer queries or complaints and this must be dealt with in a professional manner at all time
- Ensuring that all customer satisfaction scores are continuously observed and improved on when needed
- Organising all marketing plans and reviewing these with the current market
- Setting dealership targets in line with the manufacturer guidelines
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal candidate, you must be able to demonstrate proven experience as either a automotive Service or Aftersales Manager at present within a franchised dealership.
You will also require:
- A 'hands on' management style with helping to drive the team and business forward
- A professional attitude at all times when dealing with customers
- The ability to help drive a team forward with a 'hands on' management style
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
In return for your hard work as a Service / Aftersales Manager, you can expect to receive a competitive salary plus a range of generous benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Aftersales / Service Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Graphic Designer
- Deputy Programme Manager
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Business Manager – Commercial Vehicles
- Engineering Technician
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician