Do you have a passion for the BMW & MINI brand? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Group 1 is recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 automotive retailer.
Since their initial public offering in October 1997, they have grown to become the fourth largest dealership group in the United States and the 10th largest dealership group in the UK.
Due to continuing business growth we have a fantastic opportunity available for a Parts Advisor to join our dealership in Watford.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Parts Manager, the successful Parts Advisor will take responsibility for:
- Answering inbound calls
- Identifying customer parts requirements
- Use of the DMS and Electronic Parts Catalogue
- Offering related parts and special offers
- Conducting outbound sales calls
- Identifying, Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Parts Advisor, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Retail / administration / reception experience
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Currently work for a dealer or motor parts factor
- Knowledge and experience of car parts and enjoy building relationships with customers
- Will gain satisfaction from growing sales with new and existing customers
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
In return for your hard work as a Parts Advisor, you can expect to receive a competitive salary plus a range of generous benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Parts Advisor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales