Customer Service / Retention Specialist
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for the BMW MINI products? If so Group 1 is recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 automotive retailer.
Since their initial public offering in October 1997, they have grown to become the fourth largest Dealership Group in the United States and the 10th largest Dealership Group in the UK.
Elms Stansted currently operate successfully as part of the Group 1 Automotive network.
We are looking for a Customer Service / Retention Specialist to work alongside our finance team at Elms Stansted.
What will I be responsible for?
As aCustomer Service / Retention Specialist, you will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
A large part of the Retention Specialist position involves:
- Contacting customer by telephone/email to review current finance agreements
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on achieving a high retention;
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals;
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Customer Service / Retention Specialist, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
- The successful candidate for our Retention Specialist vacancy will have:
- Proven customer service and communication skills;
- Show the ability to work to deadlines and targets;
- Show the ability to work well in a team.
In return for your hard work as a Customer Service / Retention Specialist, you can expect to receive a competitive salary plus a range of generous benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Service / Retention Specialist then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £Competitive + Benefits
- Location: Bishop's Stortford,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: CV WOW
- Contact: Customer Experience
- Tel: 02392 856811
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BV-CSRS-STANS
- Posted: 2016-09-16 17:37:18 -
- View all Jobs from CV WOW
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician
- General Sales Manager - Automotive
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Head of Coaching and Facilitation
- Stock Controller
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Executive