1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20k - £24k
Are you looking to advance your technical skills and work for a renowned estate agency in Central London? Our client is looking for a 1st Line Engineer who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on tricky IT issues with the support of a fantastic team in the heart of the city.
You will need to be a strong 1st Line Engineer with fantastic communication skills.
As well as excelling in customer service, you will be technical and keen to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
You will be working primarily with the following technologies:
· All current MS Windows Server & Desktop platforms.
· MS Exchange, RDS, SQL, SharePoint and other Server systems.
· Active Directory.
· Online Backup Technologies for Servers and Endpoints.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange.
They have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
They offer a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.
Their people combine entrepreneurial spirit and a deep understanding of specialist property sectors with the highest standards of client care.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £24k, depending on your experience.
Alongside this great salary, you will also have access to a host of company benefits including a contributory pension plan, a free season ticket loan, private medical health care and more!
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed.
Submit your CV now, or give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k