Software Development Manager - London - £60k - £75k
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic company and become a key player in this business critical role?
A rapidly expanding and dynamic business with 2,300 clients nationwide are looking for a Software Development Manager to lead the Development team in the delivery of multiple complex projects for their growing client base.
You will take full end to end product ownership from sharing the company vision and liaising with their clients, through to overseeing the design, specification and architecture, estimating timescales and resource management, sprint planning and managing scrum meetings, and development into production.
There is also a great deal of people management required in this role ranging from monitoring performance to providing guidance on technical problems and motivating the team to perform to its best.
Essential skills and experience:
· 5 years+ of management or leadership experience in Software Development.
· 7 years+ experience of working through design, development and release cycles.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft stack - ASP.net web forms, MVC etc.
· Understanding relational databases e.g.
· Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
· Workflow management experience.
· Experience managing SaaS cloud based applications.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader who has a passion for inspiring the best in others and understanding how to unlock their potential.
The company is looking for a technical person that is able to see through various problems and be able to deliver projects on time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company prides themselves on being able to create easy to use systems that can range from limited access to full access.
They are friendly, talented and passionate people who take immense pride in the work they do, all which has lead them to becoming the leading CMS provider in their sector.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity is offering a starting salary of up to £75k, depending on experience.
On top of this you can expect a pension scheme and 28 days holiday, as well as other standard benefits.
You will also be joining a passionate team and helping them push the company to the next level.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your CV, send me an email at email@example.com or give me a call on 02074269819.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Technical Business Analyst - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior Network Engineer - Central London - £22k - £24k
- Full Stack C# Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front End Developer - London - £350 - £450 Per Day
- Front End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- 1st Line Support - Pottersbar - £18k - £22k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k