My client are putting a huge emphasis on the growth of their DevOps team at the moment and are in need of anyone with excellent AWS skills and hands on configuration management experience.
It's not just about the tech skills (though obviously it's important) but my client want to see people who are really passionate about what they do and don't just see this as their job.
They want to see examples of personal projects and work outside of your 9-5.
(A github would be great).
They are looking for talented engineers to make the next step to an organisation that will put faith in them to excel in a free and highly interesting environment.
They want to see someone who will input suggestions and actively engage with them to try and make something better.
- Excellent AWS experience.
- Very strong on config management tools (Saltstack, ansible, puppet, chef)
- Hadoop tuning and management.
- Knowledge of Zabbix, sensu, graphina.
- Excellent Linux experience.
- Strong scripting in bash/python.
- Excellent troubleshooting.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Java Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Finance Manager - Belfast City Centre
- Data Engineer - Cassandra
- Senior Java Developer
- Frontend developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Negotiator
- Senior .NET Developer
- QA Contract
- Application Support Engineer
- Software developer
- .Net Contract
- QA Engineer – Financial Software
- Senior Frontend Developer
- **NEW** Accounting Technician - Bookkeeper
- Junior .NET Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Belfast
- Business Analyst
- Junior QA Engineer