Senior Field Service & Applications Engineer - Belfast
Senior Field Service & Applications Engineer - Diesel Engines
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: 28k to 30k basic (depending on experience) + overtime and benefits
My Client supplies diesel engines to a range of customers in many applications including, construction, screening and crushing, marine, power generation, airport support and agricultural equipment.
With a comprehensive engine line-up from 4 to 500 kW, together with an impressive array of engine options and configurations, they are able to offer a customer focused power solution to meet their client's needs.
The UK Branch is looking to recruit experienced Senior Field Service & Applications engineer in Northern Ireland with strong mechanical and some electrical experience.
You will manage/co-ordinate engineering projects with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) and Distributors in a technically competent and commercially astute way.
Provide customer support on engineering issues, provide installation advice ensuring customer satisfaction.
Provide after-sales engineering support across the complete engine range.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have sound experience in the overhaul, stripping and re-building of a wide range of diesel engines (not diesel generators).
Ideally with expertise in 2 or more of the following manufacturers engines:-
Cummins, Perkins, Deutz, Volvo, John Deere, Mercedes, Caterpillar, Scania.
- Commercially astute you will be able to identify and seize business opportunities for the business
- Candidates wishing to apply for this role must have a recognized apprenticeship (3/4 years) or NVQ3 / C&G3 qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Reside Northern Ireland
SALARY: Excellent basic + overtime
BENEFITS: Pension, company vehicle and phone, laptop etc
PLEASE NOTE: You must be eligible to work and live in the UK to apply for this position.
You must hold a current clean driving license.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV clearly indicating why your background fits the criteria.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Water Hygiene Technician 18k-25k+o/t+van Southampton
- Security Alarms Installations Supervisor - Hertfordshire
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer - Surrey
- CCTV and Intruder Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire Alarm Sales Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire and Security Sales Manager - London
- Legionella Risk Assessor 25k-30k + Car Berkshire
- Water Treatment Eng/Risk Assessor 25k-30k+van Midlands
- Water Treatment Engineer 24k-30k+o/t+van SE London/Kent
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Glasgow - 18-22k
- Environmental Services Team Leader 25k-28k+Vehicle Dartford
- Water Hygiene Technician 23k-27k+o/t+vehicle M25/London
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Cantebury
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - St Leonards-on-Sea
- Nursing Home Manager - Skelmersdale
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Brighton
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Taunton