2nd Line Support - London - £25k - £28k
Are you a Technical Analyst looking to take the next step in your IT career? Do you have 2-5 years experience in IT? Our client is looking for an Application and Desktop Support Analyst to provide efficient and professional IT support across a large user base.
You will be working within an established IT team in Park Royal and reporting directly to the Helpdesk Manager.
The role focuses on the provision of IT Helpdesk and administration of internal application systems.
Skills and experience:
· Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Desktop and Office Suites (Office 2013, Windows 7/10).
· Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/network and software issues.
· Setting up printers and general AD configuration.
· Exchange management.
· Knowledge and understanding of ITIL service management (desirable).
· Knowledge of Microsoft remote desktop services (desirable).
· Knowledge of VOIP technologies (desirable).
· Knowledge of Citrix (desirable)
The company are looking for someone who is flexible, can prioritise workload and has the “can-do” attitude to grow and become the go-to person.
You will need to be someone who can build and maintain good rapport with all stakeholders and can communicate effectively.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The key responsibilities of the role will include but not be restricted to providing IT Helpdesk duties (2nd line), root cause analysis and general BAU.
Providing hardware, software and networking IT support to onsite and remote locations.
Supporting and maintaining company-wide application systems,documenting and building training materials for staff.
You will be testing system upgrades and business reporting, as well as working on a variety of technology projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is the UK's largest international removals & shipping company and handles around 20,000 individual baggage shipments and overseas removals annually.
They've been established for over 30 years and have an unrivalled reputation for friendly, professional and efficient relocation services.
They offer a range of specialist international shipping services - baggage shipping, personal effects shipping, car shipping, fine art shipping, furniture shipping and international household removals to Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, USA, Asia and prominent locations around the world.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This fantastic opportunity is offering a salary of up to £28k, with the scope to progress in a young and friendly environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To discuss the role please give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 or submit your CV and we'll be in touch!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
- 1st Line Support- Pottersbar - Up to £22k
- Junior Technical Consultant - London - £20K - £25K