Science Teacher Needed, Outstanding Academy!
Still looking for a perfect match for the new academic year? Excited about working at outstanding academy with a great management and quality of education? Working in a supportive and organised environment is important for you? Apply for a Science Teacher Role in West Midlands now!
You will receive:
- Maternity cover contract role.
- Interviews straight away and October start.
- Supportive environment and pupils, who are eager to learn.
- Well-organised management structure and colleagues-professionals.
Requirements for you:
- A few years experience in teaching Science (Chemistry up to A-levels in particular).
- Recent DBS check.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person gets a job!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris