Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
We are searching for an experienced Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to join our clients dedicated team.
You will be joining an innovative multi-disciplinary engineering business with strong industry links, working globally.
They offer a diverse range of home grown products, techniques and technologies to support customer's industrial systems and aerospace/aviation services worldwide.
Your role within the electronics hardware team will require solid commercial experience, across the following areas;
- High Speed Digital, Analogue, Power Electronics and PCB Design
- Developing for EMC compliance
- Full life-cycle product development
- Customer focused report writing and project status reporting
Experience with some of the following skills would be a distinct bonus and can be developed on the job;
- FPGA & VHDL Design and Verification
- Knowledge of Configuration Management, GIT, Requirements Gathering, DOORS
- E-CAD (Altium)
- Assemble, C programming for Micro-controllers and DSP
- Safety Critical Applications
- Commercial and Military standards knowledge
We would like to speak with candidates who are well-organised, confident self-starters, electronics engineers with an eye for detail; candidates who are goal/target focused with commercial acumen and the ability to work well in a team are of real interest!
Our client is offering a very competitive salary to the successful candidate, plus good benefits, including, 26 days holiday + statutory bank holidays, life insurance, flexible working hours and a good pension scheme.
Please forward me you application and CV and I will call you to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Electronics, Hardware, Design, Engineer, Instrumentation, Aerospace, Aviation, High Speed Digital, Analogue, Power Electronics and PCB Design, EMC Compliance, Product Development, E-CAD, Altium, Assemble, C Programming, FPGA, VHDL, GIT, DOORS
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Web Developer (PHP, HTML & CSS)
- C# and ASP.NET Developer
- Electronics Engineer (Hardware Design)
- Lead Developer (C#, .NET, ASP.NET)
- Software Developer (C#, MVC, RESTful)
- C# & .NET Developer
- Web Developer (PHP)
- Web Developer & Designer
- IT Support Administrator
- B2B Software Product Manager / Scrum Master
- B2B Software Product Manager
- Solution Architect
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- IT Support Analyst
- Operations Executive ( Retail - Field )
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- PPC Executive
- EDM Executive
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Technician
- Oracle Developer and Support Engineer