Web Developer (PHP, HTML & CSS)
I am searching for a number of Web Developers to join our clients Web Development Team.
You will be working with a large and exciting customer base and you will have responsibility for building complex websites and web applications.
You will also work closely with Support Developers to resolve website issues and bugs.
The role requires a real confidence in professional communication, solid web development knowledge, a passion for web development and everything digital!
- MUST have good programming knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and/or jQuery
- Interest in the Web, in particular the coding of websites and how they work
- Experienced in the use of Email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, MacMail
- Strong team spirit
This role requires a very dedicated and passionate candidate with a strong team ethos.
Our client is very supportive, providing training and support between developers, as and when required.
The successful candidate would be expected to learn and adapt to our clients code base, for which time and training would be provided.
Web Developer, Websites, eCommerce, Troubleshooting, PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Networking, Linux, Windows OS
Please forward me your application and CV in word format and I will call you to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- B2B Software Product Manager / Scrum Master
- B2B Software Product Manager
- Solution Architect
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- IT Support Analyst
- Operations Executive ( Retail - Field )
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- PPC Executive
- EDM Executive
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Technician
- Oracle Developer and Support Engineer
- Senior Test Analyst
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- SEO Executive
- Software Development Manager
- 1st Line Helpdesk Support
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET)